After years of battling acne I’m always on the lookout for new skincare products made for sensitive acne-prone skin. I have tried almost everything from over the counter solutions and creams to prescription Accutane. Lucky for me my acne is under control and my skin has been clear for a few years now even though I do get the occasional bumps and blemishes. I was introduced to the Banish product line and received the starter kit which I have been using for the last 8 weeks and really impressed with the quality and results.
The Banish Starter Kit includes 7 products that work together to achieve smooth, soft, clear, dewy and glowing skin.
- Banish Oil (Organic Aloe Vera Oil and Vitamin E): This smells good and is very moisturizing and after just one week of using it I noticed my scars were fading. It also helps reduce swelling and redness.
- Vitamin C Beauty Elixir: This is a spray mist that smells and feels so refreshing! I use the vitamin C spray in the morning and before bedtime and wake up to a clearer and glowing complexion.
- Medium Banisher: A dermal skin roller with titanium micro needles. The micro needles work by creating tiny punctures into the skin to stimulate skin repair and encourage collagen production to reduce hyper pigmentation, acne scars, and fine lines.
- Pen Banisher: A dermal pen stamp for spot treatment.
- Pumpkin Enzyme Masque: I Love this! The Pumpkin Enzyme Mask has become one of my favourite face mask. It smells yummy, feels so good on my skin, brightens my skin, helps reduce redness from acne, and is so healing and smoothing. I noticed a significant difference in how bright and refreshed my skin looks after using this mask.
- Activated Charcoal Clay Masque: I use this before the Pumpkin Masque. It is a powder that I mix with water to make a paste and leave on until dry. This has two types of oil absorbing ingredients as well as antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients. This helps clean the skin thoroughly and tighten the pores.
- Pore Smasher: A cold roller to keep in the fridge to refresh and tighten the skin. It also soothes irritated skin and allows for better penetration of topical acne treatments into your skin
All of the products are organic, vegan & cruelty free. Made fresh to order in the United States without artificial preservatives, parabens and sulfates. I have to say that I am in love with this product range and will definitely continue to use everything in the kit!